Aufruf im EUREKA Umbrella PRO-FACTORY-PLUS
Hinweis: die Teilnahme an diesem Aufruf ist für deutsche Projektpartner nicht automatisch mit einer Förderung verbunden.PRO-FACTORY-PLUS Call for Proposals for Joint R&D Projects
Deadline for Phase 1 – 15th March, 2012
Deadline for Phase 2 – 28th June, 2012
The Member Countries of the Eureka Umbrella PRO-FACTORY-PLUS: Austria, Belgium, Finland, Malta, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and Turkey commonly announce a Call for Proposals for joint R&D projects. The Call is focusing on developing innovative products and applications in Smart and Sustainable Manufacturing Technologies
. Applicants are expected to develop ready to market solutions or projects which have strong market potential. The Call invites for proposals with special
focus to the following domains: Here we suggest some domains that can be relevant…
- Flexible and agile production
- Key technologies for production of tomorrow
- Resource Efficient and Sustainable manufacturing processes
- Intelligent manufacturing systems
- Other Manufacturing topics not covered above
Keywords for the technical scope and industrial sectors are:
- Automation Engineering, Industrial Engineering, sustainability, energy efficiency, reduction of waste (materials, water,..), Life Cycle Engineering, Environmental Testing, etc.;
- machinery, mechatronics, factory automation, manufacturing, automotive, food, etc.
PRO-FACTORY-PLUS will provide the opportunity to access to public funding for joint projects within less than 8 months.
PRO-FACTORY-PLUS will provide assistance to project partners during project proposal, evaluation and monitoring phase.
The Call is announced in the field of industrial research and experimental development in cooperation with the EUREKA initiative and Eurostars programme. Hence, the Joint call initiative is managed in cooperation and in line with the procedures of the EUREKA innovation platform
Download the call documents from the:PRO-FACTORY-PLUS website